2009年12月16日星期三

Roy Gray Entertainment - Roy Gray: I Have Not Quit!

Popular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray Assures Listeners That Illness Kept Him Off The Air On Saturday, January 20, 2007

"I had a bad cold, so I did what you do if you are too ill to work, I alleged in sick," explained Popular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray, adding, "On Friday April 20th, I will accord myself a achievement check, allurement myself, 'Have you bigger activated God's talents to essentially access donations and ad sales for both Simply Gospel Radio Communications and The International Christian (Radio) Network?' If my honest acknowledgment is no, again and alone again will I accomplish any adapted changes."

Gray, who currently has a 45% buying pale in Simply Gospel Radio Communications, emphasized that April 20 is the date he will be reviewing both his on-the-air and off-the-air careers.

"I will actuate at that time if I will accompany a acknowledgment to what I accredit to as 'the afflicted activity of full-time civil radio,' sacrificing accumulated and adorning weekend radio beatitude for algid banknote to pay ascent bills," Gray reasoned, anxiously noting, "In any case, all business commitments fabricated above-mentioned to April 20 will be honored."

Gray, who is aswell an absolute annotation artisan and accessory of "Mary Mary" ambassador Warren "Baby Dubb" Campbell (Erica's husband), hosts the accepted "Simply Gospel" music program, which affectedness abide on theICN.Com (The International Christian Network) every Saturday Night at 6.

News Organizations may appeal added information.

The International Christian (Radio) Network broadcasts abide Gospel Music Programs, featuring called station-sponsored radio personalities like Roy Gray.

Simply Gospel Radio, founded by "Your Uncle Bill," furnishes Roy Gray's abide on-air aptitude amalgamation to assorted radio stations.

Roy Gray Entertainment provides absolute voice-overs and freelance radio reports

Kathy Hanson, Publicist
"Roy Gray Entertainment"
P.O. Box 51773
Irvine, CA 92619

949-677-0311

email: RoyGrayEntertainment@yahoo.com

没有评论:

发表评论