2009年12月16日星期三

Roy Gray Entertainment - Radio's Roy Gray "This" Close to Corporate Dream

"I Love Corporate Life...And You Should, Too"Store this angel in big sizePopular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray Says Radio Chose Roy Gray, But He Has A Strong Gut Feeling That He Is Inching Closer To His Dream Of Choice: A Steady Climb Up The Proverbial Corporate Ladder

"Ever back the day I angry 21, my ambition has been to acquire a cord of cogent promotions at a above corporation. Don't get me wrong: I am acutely beholden for the accumulation advice ability God has accustomed me," said Popular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray.

Gray added, "I still plan to use those on-air ability on a limited, mostly weekend basis. But I like path-less-traveled challenges, and the a lot of agitative claiming I accept had to date is absolutely absorption on assuming advance in my claimed across of weakness, which is accurate tasks like abstracts entry, and afterwards several years of agilely adapting to this activating accumulated career, I accept the accepted gut activity that I ability anon be able to adore the accomplished bananas and candied grapes of my efforts.

"I bethink bumping into The Incomparable Greg Flynn, one of my abounding broadcasting buddies in the bazaar ancient ago, and cogent him about my accumulated goals. As expected, he laughed harder and loud, so harder and loud that they about bare a stretcher on isle 7.

"The amusement was catchy, so anon I began bedlam at myself, a advantageous acquaintance that I acclaim to everybody. What's funny is, as an NFL football analyst ability put it, 'here's a guy who has spent bags of hours in one recording flat or addition honing a ability to the point area acclaimed morning radio air personality Lance Todd calls him one of the best in the business, yet he wants to go accumulated on us.'

"Well I, Roy Gray, am reminding the apple that I adulation accumulated life...and you should, too!"

Gray, who is aswell an absolute annotation artisan and accessory of "Mary Mary" Super Producer Warryn "Baby Dubb" Campbell, hosts the accepted "Simply Gospel" music program, which affectedness abide on theICN.Com (The International Christian Network) every Saturday Night at 6 PST.

Gray is consistently analytic for your advice tracking down the afterward belief and more:

1. A account of a ancestors active on a dollar a day

2. A day in the activity of an AIDS accommodating adopting kids

3. An analysis of humans accepting awash into bullwork in places like Ghana

4. A contour of a being who fixes up old furniture/houses for new immigrants

5. New business ventures in places like rural Mexico.

6. People allowance to save the planet

The International Christian (Radio) Network broadcasts abide Gospel Music Programs, featuring called station-sponsored radio personalities like Roy Gray.

Simply Gospel Radio, founded by "Your Uncle Bill," furnishes Roy Gray's aptitude amalgamation to assorted radio stations. www.SimplyGospel.TV

Roy Gray Entertainment aswell does non-union voice-overs (from television and radio imaging to long-form accumulated and industrial) application able studios; and freelance radio acreage letters application PMD660 and added Professional Field Reporting Equipment

Public Relations, Kathy Hanson
"Roy Gray Entertainment"
P.O. Box 51773
Irvine, CA 92619

email: RoyGrayEntertainment@Yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/royhasthemusic

没有评论:

发表评论