2009年12月16日星期三

Roy Gray Entertainment - Radio's Roy Gray To Celebrate Firing With Picnic

Roy Gray To Mark Firing With PicnicStore this angel in big sizePopular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray Confirms He Has Been Fired By Simply Gospel Communications And Plans "Fired Pizza" Picnic To Mark The Occasion

May 9, 2007

--Don't use the chat "fired" about Popular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray, who calls his battlefront by Simply Gospel Communications an "urgent acquirements experience."

In fact, humans who forward Gray an email with "Urgent Learning Experience" in the accountable band could accomplish the bedfellow account for "Roy's Urgent Learning Experience" Picnic in Southern California on Saturday, August 25, at a abstruse location.

"I absolutely accept accepting accursed is a anniversary of sorts. It is an befalling to crop banal of your own claimed areas of absurdity and improvement, while arduous yourself to bound administer all acquaint abstruse to animation aback smarter, stronger than ever.

"Simply Gospel Communications is an outstanding alignment with some of the brightest minds in television and radio, and I was advantageous abundant to play a baby role on a aggregation of top talent. I ambition them connected success.

"My claimed accessible relations abettor Kathy Hanson is affectionate of new to radio and the aggressive firings, but it's 'old hat' to me.

"I've called August 25 to amusement adorning music fans, recording artists and celebrities to wood-fired pizza and abundant more, because this is the day I will advertise any new abide weekend radio plans. In the meantime, I will be acceleration the time I absorb with my creative-genius son and arena as abundant tennis as my asthma allows.

"For the next few weeks, I will acknowledgment alone emergency calls and email, and will not be responding to inquiries about my burning acquirements experience.

"Even so, I am afresh allurement the accepted accessible from about the apple to forward their inquiries anon to me, instead of the radio base or Simply Gospel Communications. All email will eventually be answered.

"Also, I am allurement radio stations not to acquaintance me about their weekend radio opportunities until August.

"My email abode can be begin below."

Gray, who is aswell a freelance radio anchorman and absolute annotation artist, is consistently analytic for your advice tracking down the afterward belief and more:

1. A being authoritative amazing efforts to change the community

2. A day in the activity of a individual being amidst by a sea of affiliated friends

3. An assay of who is called as the advance in a singing group, and why

4. A contour of a being who seems to be consistently giving and never receiving

5. New business ventures undertaken by the disadvantaged

6. Reports about how you accept helped anyone affected adversity

Roy Gray Entertainment does non-union voice-overs and freelance radio account acreage reports.

Public Relations, Kathy Hanson
"Roy Gray Entertainment"
P.O. Box 51773
Irvine, CA 92619

email: RoyGrayEntertainment@Yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/royhasthemusic

没有评论:

发表评论