2009年12月16日星期三

Roy Gray Entertainment - Dynamic Divorce Attorney Joins Roy Gray On The Radio

Roy Is Sure He'll Find His BrendaStore this angel in big sizePopular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray Gets Apparent "No" From Wife And On-The-Air Visit From Ontario, California's Own Cecilia Onunkwo Of "The Law Offices of Cecilia Onunkwo"

"I asked Cecilia Onunkwo of 'The Law Offices of Cecilia Onunkwo' in Ontario, California to appear on the appearance to expain divorce, and I'm assertive that my admirers was as absorbed as I was to apprehend this acknowledged able breach down all of the circuitous annulment advice into small, easy-to-understand words. I see why Counselor Onunkwo is so able at what she does," said Popular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray, who anticipation the happily-married Onunkwo's articulation and accent were about as anesthetic as his wife's.

"Why divorce? I did not get a acknowledgment to my on-the-air vow face-lifting from my still-lovely wife by the deadline...So clearly, annulment is the analytic next footfall to accomplishing my airy charge to accept a wife-in-my-life, yesterday.

"At the end of March I should accept abundant to awning antecedent advocate fees; and at that time I achievement to argue The Law Offices of Cecilia Onunkwo."

Gray hopes to accept his radio admirers apprentice even added about annulment by accepting Onunkwo on the radio already a ages to allotment an amend on his annulment case.

"I would be captivated if my wife were to assert on marrying addition guy called Roy, you know, in account of me; so I'm gonna do assimilate others, and will accept women-named-Brenda email me their photos and three references acknowledging their spirituality.

"These women can aswell accompany their airy references to me in being if I do the annotation announcements at 'The Great Achievers Awards and Walk Of Fame' in San Bernardino, California On Saturday, April 21."

Gray, who is aswell an absolute annotation artisan and accessory of "Mary Mary" Super Producer Warryn "Baby Dubb" Campbell, hosts the accepted "Simply Gospel" music program, which affectedness abide on theICN.Com (The International Christian Network) every Saturday Night at 6 PST.

Gray is consistently analytic for your advice tracking down the afterward belief and more:

1. A account of a ancestors active on a dollar a day

2. A day in the activity of an AIDS accommodating adopting kids

3. An analysis of humans accepting awash into bullwork in places like Ghana

4. A contour of a being who fixes up old furniture/houses for new immigrants

5. New business ventures in places like rural Mexico.

6. People allowance to save the planet

The International Christian (Radio) Network broadcasts abide Gospel Music Programs, featuring called station-sponsored radio personalities like Roy Gray.

Simply Gospel Radio, founded by "Your Uncle Bill," furnishes Roy Gray's aptitude amalgamation to assorted radio stations. www.SimplyGospel.TV

Roy Gray Entertainment aswell does non-union voice-overs (from television and radio imaging to long-form accumulated and industrial) application able studios; and freelance radio acreage letters application PMD660 and added Professional Field Reporting Equipment

Public Relations, Kathy Hanson
"Roy Gray Entertainment"
P.O. Box 51773
Irvine, CA 92619

email: RoyGrayEntertainment@Yahoo.com

没有评论:

发表评论