2009年12月16日星期三

Roy Gray Entertainment - AliCiah Rocks Radio's Roy Gray

AliCiah Rocked RoyStore this angel in big sizeBeautiful, Wealthy, Successful AliCiah Carter Rattles Popular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray With An Earthquake Of Love And Tears

April 25, 2007

- Popular Weekend Radio Personality Roy Gray has generally mentioned on the air that he longs to be reunited with his conflicting wife or acquisition the one woman who could allotment his dreams, hopes and ambitions. Preferably addition woman called Brenda.

"And again I met AliCiah (pronounced Alla See Yah) Carter," says Gray, pointing out, "AliCiah had everything, a abundant face and figure, airy wealth, and success, but I assume to accept been that appropriate additive missing from her life.

"Now I adorned myself a strong, Christian man who can be abandoned in the allowance with a half-naked admirable woman and not accomplish one move.

"Not so with AliCiah, I accustomed myself to be seduced. As anon as she stepped into my room, I knew I was in trouble.

"I just sat there and gazed aloft this admirable animal of a woman as she told me her activity story, and I began to apprehend her like a book.

"AliCiah smiled her abnormally absolute smile as she told me how her personality, accumulated with superb architecture abilities put her in top appeal a allotment of some the a lot of celebrated audience at her bartering agency.

"Then AliCiah's smile achromatic and she fabricated me acquaintance an convulsion of tears as she proclaimed her adulation for me and said she hoped to alleviate me from the affliction of my past, after it costing her faith, her morals, and her beliefs.

"She told me if I ambition to apperceive added I charge to go buy a archetype of the acknowledged atypical 'My Dearest AliCiah' by Thelma Douglas," said Gray, with whom Douglas has started annotation negotiations.

Gray, who is aswell an absolute annotation artisan and accessory of "Mary Mary" Super Producer Warryn "Baby Dubb" Campbell, hosts the accepted "Simply Gospel" music program, which affectedness abide on theICN.Com (The International Christian Network) every Saturday Night at 6 PST.

Gray is consistently analytic for your advice tracking down the afterward belief and more:

1. A pastor authoritative amazing efforts to change the community

2. A day in the activity of a individual being amidst by a sea of affiliated friends

3. An assay of who is called to sing choir solos, and why

4. A contour of a being who seems to be consistently giving and never receiving

5. New business ventures undertaken by the disadvantaged

6. Reports about how adorning music has afflicted your life

The International Christian (Radio) Network broadcasts abide Gospel Music Programs, featuring called station-sponsored radio personalities like Roy Gray.

Simply Gospel Radio, founded by "Your Uncle Bill," furnishes Roy Gray's aptitude amalgamation to assorted radio stations. www.SimplyGospel.TV

Roy Gray Entertainment aswell does non-union voice-overs and freelance radio account acreage reports.

Public Relations, Kathy Hanson
"Roy Gray Entertainment"
P.O. Box 51773
Irvine, CA 92619

email: RoyGrayEntertainment@Yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/royhasthemusic

没有评论:

发表评论