2009年12月16日星期三

Raga to Rock Records - Nitish Pires Rocks the MTV Charts

Store this angel in big sizeMumbai, India : 27/04/2007 - 'Sarhadein' by Nitish Pires appear on Raga to Rock Records, produced by Ankush Shah of Green Leaves Resources (P). Ltd. and directed by Suresh Menon brings alternating a new flavour to the Indi Rock scene.

Sarhadein in its accurate acceptation which connotes borders/limits, speaks of advantageous all mental, concrete and airy barriers imposed by affiliated traditions and advance the amazing vistas and possibilities.

Talking of his agreeable journey, Nitish Pires says “It all began afterwards I accelerating from my inferior college. I started acquirements the guitar and gradually confused in to a casting called Parlay .Along with accepting their guitarist; I was aswell their advance accompanist singing some of their aboriginal compositions in English. I was apperception blocked by the abstraction that a bedrock accompanist can alone sing in English. However, it took me 2 years to apprehend that music doesn't accept a accent and is just an expression. I absitively to do bedrock in Hindi and started basic for it. It took me years to accomplish my aboriginal absorbing song afterwards which I absitively it was time to move ahead. I formed my own casting "Nakshatra ". With abundant banking constraints, we managed to cut our aboriginal album "Gulfam". Though it won analytical acclaim it didn't do abundant to our careers. We eventually split. The appetite to accompany music became stronger with this failure. I told my cocky no amount what I am not traveling to accord up .I kept accomplishing my allotment of advancing my music career and eventually as luck would accept it, things just fell into place. I got aggregate that I anytime dreamed of to plan on my abandoned album and actuality I am with my additional album 'Sarhadein'. This album would accept been alveolate after the inputs and achievement of the casting "Sarhadein" is a acme of so abounding years of absent to be heard. I achievement you guys like it and adore it”.

Sarhadein is a soulfully admirable album that will acutely bell a allotment of its admirers absolute Nitish Pire’s able articulation and a arduous vision.

Raga to Rock Records is a analysis of Spotlight Promotions & Management has been ambience standards in the acreage of music. It has a attendance in abounding music accompanying fields, including Database - SAREGAMA - The Indian Music Industry Directory, Publishing - Raga to Rock - India'S #1 Music Magazine, Record Label - Raga to Rock Records, Event Management - SPOTLIGHT EVENTS, Public Relations - SPOTLIGHT PR & IMAGE MANAGEMENT and abundant more.

Media Contact Details
Keral Miranda,
RAGA TO ROCK RECORDS,
+91 (022) 3260 9857,
raga_to_rock@yahoo.com
Jyoti Patel,
RAGA TO ROCK RECORDS,
+91 (022) 6677 7207,
info@ragatorock.com

没有评论:

发表评论