2009年12月16日星期三

My Privacy Tools, Inc. - My Privacy Tools Releases Latest Edition of its Anonymous Surfing Software, Hide My IP 2009

Hide My IP 2009Store this angel in big sizeEncinitas, California (February 10, 2009) - My Privacy Tools, Inc. appear today the absolution of Hide My IP 2009, the latest adaptation of the accepted Windows-based bearding web surfing software. This latest copy brings new appearance and improvements over antecedent versions of the software.

The hottest new affection included in adaptation Hide My IP 2009 appears to be the encrypted affiliation mode, which enables users to encrypt all their Internet cartage amid their PC and their proxy IP abode application 128-bit SSL encryption, the aforementioned technology above banks use for online banking. This encrypted adit not alone prevents the user’s ISP or government from ecology their Internet activity, but aswell thwarts hackers from concern on apart Internet cartage on WiFi hotspots.

Other new appearance of Hide My IP 2009 cover User Agent and Referrer masking, acceptance users to anticipate advice about their operating system, web browser, software installed on their PC, and the website they were ahead visiting from accepting apparent to every website they visit. Many websites frequently aggregate and use this advice to contour their visitors or apparatus agreeable restrictions. By acceptance users to adapt or block these bits of information, Hide My IP 2009 gives users added ascendancy over their web surfing activities.

Users may aswell opt to advancement to the Hide My IP Premium Service, enabling acceptance to hundreds added IP addresses, faster browsing, and added appearance for a baby account fee of $8.95 or $84.95 per year.

My Privacy Tools continues to action chargeless accessory software updates, chargeless abstruse abutment by buzz and E-mail, and chargeless advice on the aggregation forums area users may accept answers from abstruse agents or abetment anniversary other.

My Privacy Tools, Inc is a clandestine association based in Encinitas, California. Founded in 2006, the aggregation launched it’s aboriginal aloofness software artefact Hide My IP, acceptance users to adumbrate or change their IP abode while surfing websites. The San Diego based software aggregation continues to advance new and advantageous solutions for humans anxious about attention their online privacy. Hide My IP® is a registered brand of My Privacy Tools, Inc. For added advice about My Privacy Tools, amuse appointment www.hide-my-ip.com.

My Privacy Tools, Inc.
Brent Hather
132. N. El Camino Real
Suite #415
Encinitas, CA 92024-2801
United States
press@hide-my-ip.com
1-866-275-6615

没有评论:

发表评论