2009年12月16日星期三

Freedom Phone Services - Online Business Owners and MLM Reps are Eliminating all Cellular, Long-distance, and Internet Costs

Wakefield, NH – The amount of accomplishing business is high, so online business owners and arrangement business assembly are aflame about a simple way to annihilate all their costs for cellular phones, long-distance, Internet access, and even their bounded buzz service.

Jeff Augason has an online business at www.JeffTheGeek.com with audience he talks to all over the country. He has a corpuscle phone, digital television, cable Internet access, and long-distance. He gets bills from all those services, but he collects a account accessory agency analysis that is beyond than the absolute bills of the casework he uses so the net aftereffect is that he has no communications expense.

The accessory affairs is free, and it runs itself, so it is alluring abounding active business owners, MLMers, and arrangement marketers. They assurance up for a chargeless web website at FreedomPhoneServices.com/info.php, again assurance themselves up as their own aboriginal chump for the communications casework they already charge and use. They get a account agency from their own buzz bills, and from the buzz bills of others who assurance up for casework on their chargeless accessory web site.

“I plan continued hours with my approved business, so I don’t ambition to aswell put in added time with my Internet communications web site. It does all the plan for me. People acquisition the website through the chargeless address bartering program, and they are able to acquisition what they ambition and assurance up with no captivation from me. All I do is aggregate the account analysis and put it in the bank,” said Augason.

“Actually, I’m aflame about it, so I do absorb a little time talking about it to my customers. They ambition to save money too, so I acquaint them to appointment the web site. But that’s the alone plan I do. My chat of aperture and the chargeless bartering address accompany me affluence of new barter anniversary month.” he added.

About Freedom Phone Services:
Freedom Phone Services offers a chargeless accessory business affairs to the accepted public. Those who assurance up as a business adumbrative are accustomed a chargeless affilate web website that makes sales for them.

Press Contact:
David M. Bresnahan
603-522-0148

Press absolution casework provided by www.ThatPRGuy.com.

没有评论:

发表评论