2009年12月16日星期三

All Things Media - Friends on Wall St.

Rising country music artisan Billy Craig had accounting and recorded a new song alleged Friends On Wall St. in acknowledgment to the accepted banking woes of the USA. Being debuted on radio stations about the world.

Friends On Wall St.

Sell my abode and advertise my boat
Before I’m absolutely traveling broke
Ya apperceive those ability mortgage dealers
Are drivin my abuse four wheeler

Sold me some adorned accounts package
Now their ashore in some affectionate of wreckage
With their easily ashore in my face
They got the bailout we got the waste

It’s consistently the aforementioned ole story
But I don’t charge to worry

Cause I got accompany on Wall St.
They all smarter than us
Keep sending you’re harder becoming dollars
And don’t put up a fuss
Cause I got accompany on Wall St.
They crop affliction of me
Live continued and prosper
In the acreage of the free

Last stop is alleged Hooversville
I ain’t forgot I bethink still
Packin up and goin west
Pickin peaches I anticipate that’s best

My Bowl is abounding a dust
But advance dollars is a must
Look to the approaching gluttonous growth
I watched Fuld crop his oath

And it’s consistently the aforementioned ole story
But I don’t charge to worry

Chorus Chorus Chorus

All Things Media produces audio productions for accumulation administration about the world

All Things Media
Chesterfield, Michigan
586-321-2286
allthingsmedia@att.net

没有评论:

发表评论