2010年8月11日星期三

The ¡®Eat, Pray, Love¡¯ actress utilized to dream of spending her life helping animals, but fell into acting mainly because all her family work in the organization.

Julia ¨C whose brother Eric Roberts and sister Lisa Roberts Gillan are actors and whose moms and dads, Betty Lou and Walter Roberts, were at one-time actors and playwrights - said: ¡°I wanted to be a vet. I love animals, but then I discovered how challenging science might be. My mother and father and siblings are all actors, so I grew up around it.¡±

Even though she loves her career, the 42-year-old star admits she doesn¡¯t believe acting is often a extremely hard skill to master.

She explained: ¡°It¡¯s a fantastic way to observe human behaviour and how people react to points. It is like grown-up pretend. My daughter does it all day, I just get paid for it.¡±

In addition to showing an interest in animals, Julia is also passionate about the atmosphere.

She told Stylist magazine: ¡°It¡¯s most likely my greatest concern, besides my babies. My husband and I spend most from the year away from Hollywood in California, where we support Heal The Bay, a non-profit organisation dedicated to keeping Southern California¡¯s coastal waters clean. I also drive a biodiesel automobile and we compost every thing. It is a big commitment with three children, but there¡¯s so a lot valuable waste, you sort of must.¡±

没有评论:

发表评论